What are the System Requirements?
- High speed internet is recommended.
- For best results, use Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
- The AOL Web Browser is not supported.
- Ensure that pop-up blockers are turned off.
- Download a free current version of Adobe Flash and Java Applett (go to the Settings & Preferences tab on your My Home page; click Recommended Plug-Ins.)
- Whitelist this IP: 220.127.116.11, as well as:
- LMS: gm1.geolearning.com*
- Courseware: https://services.geolearning.com/*
Who has access to this program?
- All members and employees who are fully insured with CIS have full access to this library and learning management system.
- Members who are not insured with CIS for Workers’ Compensation have access to the library topics on business skills, professional development, desktop skills, and HR/Legal. These members will have a limited access to safety topics, and they will receive their health and safety training through their other provider.
- Members who are insured with CIS for Employee Benefits only, have access to only the Benefits and Wellness catalog.
What if I get stuck?
- Remove pop-up blockers for Adobe Flash and Java Applett
- Install the latest version of Adobe Flash…
- Call for assistance – 503-763-3800, ext 8
I can't find the topic I'm looking for
- The search box requires correct spelling (i.e., Bloodborne Pathogens)
- Try just one key word or the first word (i.e., Microsoft, harassment)
- Try using the Categories – this helps narrow down your search
- Try the alphabetical tab and browse through